Monday, December 7, 2009

Waiting on Journey

Stephanie went into the hospital Sunday at noon. After an afternoon & night of various medications, she was dilated to almost 2 cm. She had a cough when she went in which kept getting worse, so the nurse did a flu test, which came back positive. The dr. decided to wait on the induction until she was feeling better (100 degree fever and labor - bad combination). She is still in the hospital, the dr. wants to keep her and watch her until tomorrow. If she is not dilated any further she will go home to rest and go back to the hospital Thursday or Friday. If she is dilated to 3 cm the dr. will reevaluate what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment