- 52 pints Salsa (red) (Caroline & Stephanie made 30 pints for themselves also!)
- 16 pints Salsa Verde (made from Yellow Pear Tomatoes)
- 46 pints Tomato Sauce
- 12 Gallons of tomatoes, frozen (these will be pulled out later to be processed, but for now I'm overwhelmed with the tomatoes and I have 5 more bushels . . . . )
- New Potatoes - two bushels
- 38 pints stewed tomatoes (quartered)
- 14 pints stewed tomatoes (crushed)
- 1-1/2 Gallons muscadine grape juice/pulp (not sure yet what I'll do with this - if I can get enough I'll try to make wine with the juice and jam with the leftover pulp)
- 1-1/2 Gallons grape juice (LeNoir variety).
- Various packages of zucchini in the freezer (didn't count them!). I found a way to prepare them that works well - slice them VERY thinly (I used the "Roto-Slicer" on the Kitchen Aid), then add them to a pan in which you've sauteed some thinly slice onions and garlic in oil or butter, cook until JUST done, then cool, drain and freeze. Then all you have to do is warm them up.
- Carrots frozen (again, didn't keep track - this idea about keeping track seemed like a good thing when I started, but I forgot that I'm not the best with "follow through")
- Onions - red & yellow. As of 10-1-10 we have some tee-tiny ones left, but all the big ones are gone.
- Swiss Chard - frozen.
I thought it would be fun to keep a list of the items that we've produced and put up during 2010. It will give us a great sense of accomplishment to look back and see the fruits of our labor! So I'll update this list as I process the garden produce.